Centre Pointe Blvd, Suite 3
About People Incorporated
Welcome to People Incorporated
People Incorporated is a nonprofit organization that serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. Founded in 1969, we now operate 41 programs in Hennepin, Ramsey, Anoka, Washington, and Dakota counties, with an annual budget of approximately $23 million. In the past year we served over 6,400 clients.
A Great Place to Work
- Great New Hire Orientation
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Paid Time Off for Full Time and Part Time
- Opportunity for Growth
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Flexible Spending Account/Life Insurance for FT Eligible 403 (b) Investment Opportunity for all employees with employer matching 403 (b) vested immediately - no waiting!
- Flexible Full and Part-time Hours
- Excellent Holiday Vacation Time Off
- Full Time Excellent Holiday Pay
- Part Time Mileage Reimbursement
- Great Employment for College Students
What our Employees Say:
"My Job at People Incorporated has been wonderful for the past 7 years. I identify strongly with the mission statement and know that we, as an organization, are making a difference in this world. I’m glad to be a part of People Inc and I know that they are glad to have me on board."
Sara - Case Manager
Services we Provide:
- Residential Programs
- Drop-In Centers/Resource Center
- Case Management
- Crisis Management
- Living Skills
- Family Programs
Our Programs are located in all parts of the Metro Area.