Medical Device Reprocessing
Want a new opportunity in a true temp-to-hire company? Searching for a stepping stone into a medical field career? This position sorts, scrubs, and sterilizes reprocessed medical devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean medical equipment, such as blood pressure cuffs.
- Run multi-sonic scrubbing tanks.
- Sort used medical devices.
- At times, perform quality inspection under a microscope.
- Update orders on the computerized SIS System.
- Locate work instructions using computer.
- Switch to other production areas as needed.
- Drug test and background check required
- Ability to read, write, count, and comprehend English.
- Computer literate.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- A positive attitude and pride in a job well done
- Steady and consistent work history