Medtronic is now hiring medical assemblers. Imagine having the ability to change the life of someone living with a chronic disease. Working with Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management you could get the opportunity to do so!
Indrotec, Staffing and Workforce Management is now recruiting for Skilled Medical Assemblers who are seeking a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding in Plymouth, MN. These roles are considered a long-term, contract-to-hire position offering competitive pay rates.
If this sounds like the right career path for you - contact our offices immediately to speak with a consultant. We will be anxiously waiting to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilties:
- Assemblers will perform repetitive tasks daily using mechanical hand tools such as a dremal
- Assemblers will work with small sized parts in a non-clean room environment conducting Quality related inspections on critical medical devices
- Assemblers work on a microscope for 8+ hours daily
- Assemblers must have strong attention to detail
- High mechanical dexterity and aptitude
- Work well with or without supervision
- Follow all Quality Documentation Practices and Quality Manufacturing Procedures
- Must have the ability to work with microscopes daily for 8+ hours per day
- 1+ years experience working with small parts assembly experience in a clean room or non-clean room environment
- 6-12 months building under a microscope experience is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a drug test, criminal background check and all required assessments