Clinical Serv. Supervisor I - Family Pract. (Coon Rapids)
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Work with all areas / departments to resolve ambulatory clinical issues to include team building, conflict resolution, customer service and practice collaboration with providers.
- Balance needs of organization and staff while keeping the patient at the center.
- Identify areas for clinical initiatives and develop and implement appropriate practices and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and direct day to day clinic operations related to nursing.
- Develop and supervise collaborative work, including appropriate selection and assessment of staff competencies and annual performance reviews, training needs, coaching and support.
- Performs clinical support functions.
- Minimum AD in nursing.
- Bachelors preferred.
- Ambulatory experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of patient care related experience and a minimum of 1 year previous supervisory or lead experience.
- Strong team building and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Proven experience in multi-tasking, critical thinking essential with initiative oriented behavior.
- Proven conflict management skills.
- PDSA experience.
- Proven ability to develop staff.
- Medical terminology required.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- 40 hours per week.
- Day shifts.
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA