Program Development Manager
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Home and Community Services (HCH) is the trusted provider and expert resource in delivering patient-centered care and services for patients and families needing rehabilitation, advanced-illness or end-of-life care. With headquarters located in St. Paul, Minn., services are provided in 19 Minnesota counties, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Provides leadership for program development and system wide implementation of Advance Care Planning (ACP) across Allina in order to meet Allina's clinical and strategic objectives including: establishing the clinical and business case for ACP advancement, performance monitoring and measurement of program initiatives, and reporting of program progress, analyzing and critically evaluating program growth opportunities. Responsible for coordinating activities of Advance Care Planning, identifying appropriate resources needed. Expansion of Advance Care Planning is one of Allina's system wide strategic priorities.
- Current MN RN license
- Certified APN: clinical nurse specialist or adult/family nurse practitioner preferred; masters prepared
- ACP facilitator and instructor certification required within 6 months
- 5-7 years progressive healthcare leadership and management experience
- Clinical Advance Care Planning and end-of-life care experience preferred
- Project management experience strongly preferred
- Track record of being results oriented, with demonstrated ability to drive performance
- Ability to measure results
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and be highly organized
- Excellent relational skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders across many care settings inside and outside Allina
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Ability to proactively plan care
- Self-directed while working collaboratively with the health care team
- Ability to multi-task
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time (20 hours/week)
- Day Shift; Monday-Friday
- Occasional weekends
RN hires with less than 1 year of RN experience must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (American Association of Colleges of Nursing or The National League for Nursing) which is inclusive of a clinical rotation in an acute care facility.
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings including the State Capitol, the Fitzgerald Theater (home to Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion"), the Landmark Center, the St. Paul Hotel, and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of MN, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the MN History Center. St. Paul offers many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA