Cook (St. Francis Med Ctr, Shakopee, MN)
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
St. Francis Regional Medical Center, located in Shakopee, Minn., is jointly owned by Allina Hospitals & Clinics, Benedictine Health System, and Park Nicollet Health Services. It provides a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency care services to more than 115,000 patients each year on a collaborative medical campus with more than 30 other providers. This unique structure enables St. Francis to combine the caring and compassion of a community hospital with the modern medical technology, specialties, and services found in the metro area. St. Francis has 800 employees, 400 physicians and 86 staffed beds.
Following recipes, food preparation, serving customers in cafeteria, documentation of numbers of portions, temperatures, general cleaning and stocking of food.
- GED or higher level of education preferred
- Culinary degree preferred
- Health care food service experience or restaurant experience
- 2-3 years of kitchen experience in a line capacity of a high volume/high quality establishment preferred
- Posses up to date and relevant knowledge and trends of the food service industry
- H.A.C.C.P. knowledge preferred
- Be available to work shifts that could start at 5am and work till 9pm
- Catering knowledge is a plus
- Able to read and write in English
- Customer service skills
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- **Casual position, no scheduled hours**
- Work Schedule: 5:30am-8:00pm
- Day/Evening Shift
- Every other weekend rotation
- L113 Contract
City of Shakopee is located in the southwest corner of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, 23 miles from Minneapolis, on the Minnesota River. Residents of Shakopee enjoy both the atmosphere of a small town and the resources of a thriving metropolitan area. Incorporated in 1857 as a booming river town, today Shakopee is the county seat of Scott County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. The city has its own downtown central business district, regional medical center and business park and is home to regional entertainment attractions such as Historic Murphy's Landing, Valleyfair Amusement Park, and Canterbury Park Racetrack.
- Located 20 miles Southwest of the Twin Cities
- Population = 34,000
- Service Area = 120,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA