This job is no longer available
Senior Engineer/Application Security
Manages both technical and business issues of information security ensuring necessary policies, processes and procedures are in place.
“HOW WILL I BE CHALLENGED?”
· Enterprise or BU such that the overall security vision set by ISC is attained.
· Assist with RFP's, RFI's, and projects.
· Manage Information Security at both the technical and process level.
· Provide expert knowledge in security initiatives to support Information Security strategy and plan.
· Actively participate in contributing and carrying out information security, privacy and disaster recovery policy.
· Provide management and lead efforts to comply and maintain enterprise information Security Policy, appropriate regulations (such as PCI) as applicable.
· Provide ad hoc information security and privacy assistance to projects and BU as applicable.
“HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?”
· Bachelor's Degree, with a technology or business emphasis, or equivalent education/experience.
· Certifications: CISSP, CISA or CISM required. Project Management Institute (PMI) desired. ITIL certification desired.
· 10 years' experience in one or more of the following environments: Information Security, IT, or related field. Previous Management experience required.