Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is looking for candidates to work in a warehouse setting, picking and pulling orders for various clients. This position is located in the Anoka/Ramsey area.
This is a fast paced position and we are looking for someone who would flourish in that type of environment. The position is a great opportunity for some one looking for part time work. The ideal candidate must be able to work these hours: Monday through Friday 2:30pm to 6:30 PM and be flexible to work longer hours as demanded by the position. Previous warehouse experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifying product numbers and pulling the correct product from the assigned areas
- Pulling the appropriate number of parts per hour
- Working with an RF Scanner
- Ability to walk and stand for up to 8 hours/day in a large distribution setting
- Assist with shipping and packaging duties
- General cleaning of the warehouse
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to walk several miles over the course of the shift