Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is looking for candidates to work in a warehouse setting, picking and pulling orders for various clients. This position is located in the Anoka/Ramsey area.
This is a fast paced position and we are looking for someone who would flourish in that type of environment. Previous warehouse and RF scanner experience is a plus. The ideal candidate has to be able to work from 10am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifying product numbers and pulling the correct product from the assigned areas
- Pulling the appropriate number of parts per hour
- Working with an RF Scanner
- Ability to walk and stand for up to 8 hours/day in a large distribution setting
- Assist with shipping and packaging duties
- General cleaning of the warehouse
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to walk several miles over the course of the shift