Organization seeks a full-time, exempt Network Administrator to assist in the operation of the network, servers and in the overall operation of our line of business applications. This position performs maintenance and upgrades of Cisco Switches, Cisco Telephony, Microsoft Servers and Applications. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of computer operating procedures and operating standards is also required. Also responsible for answering helpdesk calls, desktop support and managing helpdesk work orders.
“HOW WILL I BE CHALLENGED?”
· Develop, implement & maintain Cisco Switches, Cisco Telephony, Microsoft Systems & Applications (ie. Exchange 2007, Office Communication Server 2007 R2, SQL 2005, Microsoft Hyper-V) , security, and network configurations.
· Deploy and maintain applications using Citrix presentation Server.
· Identify, research, and resolve server and network performance issues.
· Create and maintain infrastructure documentation.
· Maintain healthy Information Systems infrastructure by performing regularly scheduled maintenance of systems and equipment.
· Implement, monitor and maintain network security architecture including firewalls, routers, switches, and VPN.
· Monitor various systems performance such as: Hyper V, HP & Lefthand SAN's, Exchange 2007, WebSense Web Filter, Windows 2003 & 2008 R2 based servers, Vipre Anti-virus, and as assigned.
· Maintain current knowledge of computer technology, technical manuals and brochures to suggest new types of equipment or operational methods.
· Maintain the confidentiality of IT systems, their applications and employees.
· Provide end-user desktop support and 1st level help-desk support on a 24 / 7 on-call rotating schedule.
· Develop and deploy upgrades, patches, updates, applications and Operating systems remotely to desktop workstations and servers.
· Support an enterprise environment consisting of 250 workstations & 40 Servers.
“HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?”
· Microsoft Domain comprised of Microsoft Services (i.e. Server 2008 R2, Exchange 2007, OCS 2007, Hyper-V)
· Managing Cisco Call manager 5.1 or higher and Cisco 2950, 3550 and 6509 routers.
· Commvault Simpana 8
· Microsoft MCSE
· Cisco CCNA
· Windows DNS, WINS, Certificate Authority & RADIUS
· Cisco Network & Switching devices, as well as Cisco IP Telephony systems and devices
· SCCM, SCVMM & SCOM 2007 R2 experience
· Zero touch desktop OS deployments and upgrades using System Center Configuration Manager 2007
· Excellent problem-solving/root cause analysis skills
· Strong customer service skills and attitude
· Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with minimal direction
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal required
Desired but not required:
· Citrix Xenapp Certification
· HP Blade technology experience
· ITILv3 Certified
· HP & Lefthand SAN experience
· Web Servers / Web sites
· Knowledge & ability to operate using ITIL best practices
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 experience
· Microsoft TMG Server experience