Medical Home Social Worker
This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
The Medical Home Social Worker works across the community to establish collaborative processes that promote quality and cost effective care that optimizes.enhances the physical and psychosocial health of patients. The MHSW is responsible for making decisions that impact health care outcomes, resource allocation, and customer satisfaction.
- BSW or MSW
- Previous care/case management or homecare experience preferred
- Case manager certification or eligibility for certification upon completion of first year in position required
- Minimum 5 years broad based clinical experience required
- Expertise in balancing patient advocacy and resource allocation
- Prioritizing demands of workflow and needs of all customers
- Need to maintain current clinical expertise
- Ethical decision making
- Expertise in a variety of patient scenarios
- The MHSW must be highly organized
- Able to make sound decisions under stress
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage care in ambulatory care settings with occasional home visits
Licensed Required: LSW, LGSW, LICSW, or LISW
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Day Shift
Richfield is a well-established suburb with affordable homes for the young families and new developments being built for the older resident. Easy access to main throughways, just minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, close to the airport and major shopping centers including the Mall of America. Its residents are committed to its vitality, and Richfield is consistently recognized for innovative development programs. The school system has received national awards for its excellence in education. Richfield has over 300 acres of parkland, an ice arena, outdoor pool with waterslide, a staffed nature center, Farmers Market and offers a wide variety of recreational programs for all ages.
- Located 10 minutes from Minneapolis
- Population = 40,000
- Service Area = 920,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA