Business Analyst - Revenue Cycle/HIM
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- The Excellian Revenue Cycle Support Hospital Access Team is accountable for the implementation, strategy and ongoing support of Epic HIM applications to include: Chart Tracking, Chart Deficiency, ROI, IOD, SecureCapture and RACAssist
- BS / BA or equivalent preferred or applicable work experience with technical application systems.
- Minimum 3 years business applications experience in broader and complex areas
- Epic HIM experience preferred in the following areas: Chart Tracking, Chart Deficiency and ROI.
- Serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with Excellian/Epic applications.
- Assists in implementation, modification and testing of Excellian/Epic applications.
- Writes functional requirements, develops test plans and works with production issues.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic situations and assist end users with their questions.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- 40 hours per week.
- Day shifts.
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA