Sales Consultant - Automotive. Growing Brand, Growing Sales, Growing Opportunity
Coon Rapids Nissan is growing and we need your help to accommodate increasing sales. We are currently looking for experienced Automotive Sales Professionals. 2012 is going to be a great year for Nissan and we need your help to assist our customers in purchasing new and used vehicles. We have a great location, a remodeled building, a great reputation, a great team and a great brand!!
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles and provide test drives for our customers
- Sell New and Used vehicles
- Deliver vehicles to customers and ensure that they understand all product features
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training
- Meet with the sales managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis
- Maintain customer information in a contact management system
- Perform regular phone call and e-mail follow-up to all customers
- Other duties as assigned
- An outgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with all types of people.
- Previous auto sales experience required.
- Professional, ethical, respectful, self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a deal chaser mentality
- Proficient computer and communication skills
- Current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required
Compensation and Benefits:
- $40,000 - $100,000+ (Our top performers earned over $90K in 2011)
- 401k, Medical and Dental coverage, and Paid Vacation.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.