SENIOR CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Uroplasty, Inc. is a small high growth international company manufacturing medical devices for voiding dysfunctions. We are currently looking for a senior level Clinical Project Manager to manage our Clinical Research department, IDE and post-market trials. This includes designing, implementing, monitoring and closing out clinical investigations. The Senior Clinical Project Manager will supervise and direct the work of Uroplasty Clinical staff and contract groups. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with Regulatory and Sales & Marketing teams.
- Manage the daily operations of the Clinical department
- Represent the Clinical department on design project teams & material review boards
- Compose and review study designs
- Compile, review and report clinical data
- Maintain and enhance existing documentation control system
- May require up to 30% travel
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in a Science, Public Health, Health Care or other technical field
- 7 years Significant relevant experience with Clinical Research, IDE and post-market surveillance trials
- Data management expertise
- Advanced knowledge of medical device clinical practices
- Previous experience managing technical projects and personnel
- Previous experience editing technical abstracts and journal manuscripts
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous participation in FDA clinical inspections
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Interested applicants may submit your resume.
To learn more about Uroplasty, Inc. please visit our website at www.uroplasty.com.
We are a drug free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning
Uroplasty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.