Sr. Project Manager
WAND Corporation is the global technology leader for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry working with some of the most known and world-class brands today. Delivering in our mission to be the greatest restaurant management and technology partner in the world, Wand has experienced double digit growth in each of the past 10 years. To further our growth and our customers’ success, our vision is to revolutionize worldwide restaurant operations through technology, services, and data. If you enjoy an aggressive, technology-oriented, results-driven culture, WAND may be the right fit for you.
This position will manage the end-to-end deployments of Wand solutions. This role will oversee the entire implementation process through the entire lifecycle from sales through production handoff. The Sr. Project Manager will plan, track, manage and communicate all milestones and deliverables including assigning tasks to the Implementation Project Managers, maintaining installation calendar, assigning installation technicians, managing third party installer relationship, and ensuring successful, consistent, efficient and cost effective rollouts. Additionally, this is very much a hands-on position, with technical project management and in-the-trenches tactical work is essential. There will be some travel required - up to 10%.
· Manage sales handoff
· Create project plan and schedule
· Manage all deliverables
· Assign workload
· Manage third party installers
· Manage install calendar and installer assignments
· Track, manage, and report on deliverables, costs, timelines, risk, issues, etc.
· Strong project management experience in technology; technology-related international deployments preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and execute software application implementations and hardware rollouts at customer site (strong project management, client management, training, with full implementation lifecycle) with limited supervision.
· Ability to effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks and concerns to multiple stakeholders
· Strong technical skills
· Strong relationship management skills - build relationships with key customer executives and third party partners.
· Proven ability to lead and succeed in a collaborative, startup-paced environment
· Exceptional communication skills - comfortable presenting to a room of business executives and discussing needs.
· Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project
· Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in computer science, or related field, a plus.
· Project + and /or PMP preferred
Customer relations experience dealing with all levels of an organization
**Full-time position - no contractors or recruiters. No relocation or sponsorship available for this position.**
· Five or more years of related technology implementation project management experience or equivalent technical training, education, and/or experience.