Business Analyst (Brooklyn Center)
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Core duties may include but not limited to the following platforms:
- SharePoint Server 2010 administration; installation, setup and configuration, deployment, maintenance and performance optimization, farm security setup and maintenance, upgrades/patches
- IIS, Windows Server 2003/2008 basic OS administration and maintenance, Windows Services; config and dependencies
- Design, install, administer, and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the vairious business applications supported by tuning thvariouss as necessary. This includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications, configuring all new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment. Will assist in overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data center/server farm.
- Configure and maintain Active Directory, monitor server operating systems, install and maintain hardware
- Beginners to intermediate experience building and configuring HP ProLiant Gx servers for mid-size infrastructure,backup IS manager on all relative IT tasks
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience
- MS certification nice to have
- Beginner to intermediate level experience on all core platforms listed in responsibilities desired
- SQL Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and minimal supervision
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Easily adapts to change with a drive to self teach and motivate
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply new technologies without formal classroom training
- T-SQL development experience
- Data warehousing fundamentals for design, development, and deployment
- SCD type 1, 2, 3 working knowledge
- SSIS ETL experience required
- SQL Server DBA experience a plus
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
With an unbeatable location, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, is nestled along the banks of the Mississippi River, just a short commute to downtown Minneapolis. The City prides itself on its 522 acres of parks and nature centers, quality education, convenient health care, accessible transportation, and the historic Earle Brown Heritage Center. Brooklyn Center has a progressive plan for the future for the whole community -- residents, businesses, and visitors. Because of the great home values and housing opportunities, many people are choosing to buy and live in Brooklyn Center.
- Located 10 miles North of the Twin Cities
- Population = 29,172
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA