This job is no longer available
Customer Care Subscriptions Home Agent
Regular Part Time
Our Customer Care Home Agents enjoy the best of both worlds; a fulfilling and challenging career, an opportunity to be part of a successful team, and daily interaction with other employees—all while enjoying the advantages of working from home: No more wasting valuable time on daily commutes, less money spent on gas, car maintenance and clothing.
Our home-based agents work a regular schedule each week, instead of bidding for available work (schedules may vary depending on hours of operation, peak season, and operational needs).
PAY and EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION
Our home-based agents are employees, not independent contractors, and are paid by the hour, not the number of calls received or “talk time”.
We offer a 6 week paid training program at our corporate offices.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with Augsburg Fortress customers. As the point of contact for products and services, it is the responsibility of the Customer Care Associate to take ownership of customer orders and issues in a manner, which strives toward customer satisfaction and improves customer retention.
- Responds in a timely, effective and professional manner to customer inquiries and orders.
- Resolve customer disputes according to current business practices.
- Learns and utilizes the knowledge and expertise necessary to provide the customer with complete and accurate information.
- Ensures department standards related to quality and quantity are met.
- Performs administrative tasks that are assigned by Subscription Center Supervisor or Department Manager to accomplish order fulfillment and record keeping responsibilities. These tasks may include but are not limited to the following: Maintain Customer account files including address changes and new account set up; Processes mail and online Subscription orders.
- Commitment to Augsburg Fortress vision and values.
- College degree preferred with at least 5 years of experience in a professional environment
- Skill in data entry and inquiry on a variety of computer systems and data bases.
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal forms with precision and accuracy.
- Availability to work 20-30 hours per week, 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM with some flexibility.
- Internet access with a minimum of 7Meg High Speed or Broadband connection required
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, even tone when communicating with angry, dissatisfied customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer, internet and phone set-ups with technical assistance
- Approved home workspace for a dedicated workstation away from noise and distractions.
- Ability to travel to Augsburg Fortress corporate offices for meetings and training as required
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and others.
- Knowledge of billing and shipping terminology.
- Ability to follow through on detailed work assignments.
- Skills in performing accounting and basic math tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
Please use APPLY NOW to e-mail send Cover Letter and resume to or visit our website at www.augsburgfortress.org/careers/
A competitive benefits package is provided for all regular employees. The beautiful, corporate headquarters located in downtown Minneapolis employs approximately 140 employees while an additional 30 are employed at our Distribution Center in Grove City, OH and Canada.