Route Sales Trainee
Hawkins, Inc. for the second year in a row was named to Forbes Top 100 Best Small Companies. We have roughly 350 employees servicing Middle America, from Fargo to Memphis and Billings to Muncie, we exceed the industry standard by providing our customers with top notch service and developing new products and services.
Founded in 1938, we continue to grow; we are currently serving 17,996 customers totaling $312 million in sales. Our Water Treatment division services a wide range of clients; water treatment systems, municipal and commercial swimming pools, industrial process and wastewater facilities and food manufacturers. This is our fastest growing division, having added two new branches is the last year, we look to continue to provide excellent support to our customers and expand our territory.
We are looking for a dedicated person who is up for a challenge and likes to see their hard work pay off. This unique position combines sales, mechanical know-how and travel throughout the region.
Summary of Work Performed:
- Route Sales and deliveries to existing accounts and development of new accounts
- Sales of equipment and chemicals
- Delivery of chemicals
- Installation and Service of equipment
- Forklift operation
- Truck Driving
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Warehouse inventory
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Ability to obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with Hazardous materials endorsement
- Good driving record with no alcohol/drug related traffic violations within the last 3 years
- Ability to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to lift over 50 pound bags and move up to 700 pound drums
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to problem solve internal problems and customer issues and needs
- Self-motivated and hard-working individual willing to work in a commissioned position
- Willingness to work a schedule that consists of 10-12 hour days and requires some overnight travel
If you are interested and qualified, please submit a Letter of Interest and resume.