Business Development Representative
The Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota (BBB), founded in 1912, is a unique non-profit organization that proudly works to build trust between Minnesota and North Dakota businesses and consumers. We provide a resource for consumers to turn to for reliability reports on businesses, complaints assistance, general advice, advertising challenges, and business education services.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our organization and make a direct contribution to our success. The Business Development Department is currently seeking several versatile, energetic, and qualified candidates to join their team in the role of Business Development Representative. In this role you will be responsible to help increase the number of organizations in Minnesota & North Dakota that have accreditation with the BBB. Compensation for this position is a combination of base pay and commission. We are cuurently located in St. Paul and will be moving to a new location in Burnsville in late March 2012.
Qualified candidates will possess the ability to exceed sales goals while effectively communicating the mission and vision of the BBB to prospective businesses. Other required qualifications include:
- One+ years similar sales experience
- Must have the ability to execute a sales process and be coachable
- Self motivation to achieve superior results
- Effective judgment capabilities, as well as excellent oral communication skills, exceptional customer service, and time management skills
- Experience with basic data entry, MS Windows, MS Office suite, and working with a CRM
Submit your resume And cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.