Financial Recovery Specialists
This job has now expired
Careers Start Here!
At Viking Client Services, Inc, we are on a mission to reinvent the way people view debt collections. All debt recovery agencies produce results, but we care about how we obtain those results. We place the customer’s dignity at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in treating customers with integrity and respect, and give monetary rewards to those employees who uphold our mission—just as a thank you for applying the human standard. Surprised by what you hear? We get it all the time!
In this economy everyone has been struggling. Our Financial Recovery Specialists are here to provide greater awareness on how the customer’s financial situation can be resolved, provide guidance, and motivation to get back on their feet. Visit our website to see what Financial Recovery Specialists most love about their jobs: http://www.vikingservicejobs.com/.
Viking Client Services offers guaranteed base pay plus commission, incentive and bonus programs, paid training, flexible schedule, a casual and professional environment, health and dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing and more! The average income for the Financial Recovery Specialist position is $51,000 with our TOP Collector earning over $100,000. If you wish to leverage your skills, unique talents and diverse experience contact us today! No experience necessary, we will train you!
While successful candidates for this collection-focused position will be self-motivated, results-driven, competitive, tenacious, and able to motivate customers; we are looking for talent that has a knack for solving problems while consistently treating the customer with integrity and respect. This individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining daily collections goals, producing consistent and timely successful resolutions, and remain composed when dealing with a diverse group of people and situations. If you feel that you have the potential, determination, and are looking for a career that challenges you, you belong at Viking!
- Manage assigned portfolios of consumer bankcard accounts
- Preserve the dignity of the customer throughout the entire debt recovery process
- Provide creative financial consultation and debt resolutions
- Achieve daily and monthly collection goals
- Respond quickly and effectively when dealing with a diverse group of people and situations
- Document all pertinent information gained from the customers
- Quickly learn the industry and develop new skills
- Comply with all federal and state laws throughout the course of administering job functions
- Strong interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Organized, self-driven, and goal oriented
- Consistent follow-through skills
- Ethical, healthy work ethics, and capable of learning/developing news skills
- Basic math skills
- Retail, management, fundraising, finance, and/or sales background
- Experience with coaching, competing, sports leagues, and/or fundraising
- Solid experienced collectors
Use the APPLY NOW button and apply today
Ask for Maryann
Viking Client Services, Inc.