Privately held Home Medical Equipment Company is seeking a proven professional to join our team as a Service Technician. The Service Technician delivers, assesses and repairs Durable Medical Equipment and instructs customer on its safe use. This includes: customer specific utilization and adjustments, infection control, safety precautions and return demonstrations from the customer. Deliveries must be made in a timely manner and as instructed by our Service Coordinator, Service Lead or Department Manager.
The Service Technician also coordinates vehicle maintenance and cleaning and participates in on-call rotation as scheduled by Department Manager or Department Lead.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred 2 years of DME industry experience assessing/repairing and or delivering DME.
- Prefer certified Service Technician ie. Med Group or VGM or Manufacturer trained technician.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Strong communication skills to include all communication types.
- Unrelenting commitment to success.
- Commitment to our mission and values that include:
- Enriching the lives of others
- Serving our customers with integrity and compassion
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Appreciating and acknowledging each others contributions to excellence
- Showing respect to all
Benefits include: health, dental, 401K plus match, life insurance, paid time off, short-term disability and more.