Want to save a life today? With a production operator career at an international medical device company you can. You will work in an advanced clean-room setting, with cutting edge equipment, assembling and inspecting components used in life-saving procedures. This position offers an immediate opportunity to work at a company that's been around since people believed “bad air” caused an illness.
Don't wait, positions are limited and filling fast: If you meet the requirements listed below, call us to get scheduled for an interview today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand detailed work instructions and diagrams
- Inspect and assemble components under a microscope
- Work quickly and accurately to maintain production schedule
- Document all procedural steps on a computer
- 6 months manufacturing or small parts assembly
- Minimum 6 months clean room experience
- Proficient with a microscope
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Pass all required assessments
- Detail-oriented, with excellent mechanical dexterity
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Commitment to teamwork and goal-oriented work environment