Senior Maintenance Technician--multiple positions!
Ryt-way Industries is a great place to work and we're always looking for top talent with manufacturing experience! We offer competitive benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, vision and pet insurance. We're currently looking for Senior Maintenance Technicians/Machine Mechanics--this is a great opportunity to advance your career! Salary is competitive, depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Senior Technician consist of but are not limited to:
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of all production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Use laptop PC working with PLCs, HMI, VFDs, and Allen-Bradley/ Direct Automation.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required service.
· Work with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for work orders, equipment tracking, parts, etc.
· Examine machines and equipment in root cause analysis troubleshooting and performance analysis.
· Serve as a back-up to Maintenance Team Leader
· Serve as a project lead by suggesting and driving continuous improvement projects.
· Train maintenance personnel
· Comply with all Ryt-way safety policies, procedures, and rules
· Maintains current professional and technical knowledge
· Contributes to team effort by maintaining regular attendance, communicating regularly and professionally, accomplishing related results and performing all other necessary duties as directed by manager(s)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or GED required
· 2+ year trade/technical school preferred
· 4 or more years experience in mid to high speed food packaging industry
· Supervision and training experience preferred
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced with electrical equipment: 480/230 3ph, 110 & 24vdc controls, prints and schematics
· Intermediate experience and knowledge with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced with packaging equipment: scales, baggers (linear & horizontal), cartoners and case-packer.