- Care Center - Long Term Care
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available
- Evening shift (2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.)
- Overnight shift (10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.)
- C.N.A. certification required
- Long Term Care experience preferred
EOE Responsibilities: The Resident Assistant is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the Personally Designed Living choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices. Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices OR successful completion of a home health aide instruction course and successful completion of home health aide competency testing to work in Home Care.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.