This job is no longer available
We are seeking Copywriter’s for a long term contract in the south suburbs. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to produce marketing-focused Web copy for clients. Copywriters must be able to effectively interview clients, have some knowledge of the legal market, and an understanding of search engine optimization. In addition, you must have worked cross-functionally with search engine marketing consultants, designers, and project managers to produce effective Web sites and meet project deadlines. Salary is $17-20.00 DOQ.
• Write text for legal Web sites focused on the unique needs of clients..
• Prepare for customer conference calls and interview attorneys to gather information that is relevant to their marketing strategy and their practice areas.
• Participate on conference calls to review content with clients and make revisions based on feedback received.
• Maintain a working knowledge of general marketing strategies, search engine marketing principles, and areas of legal practice.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
• Bachelors degree required (English/Communications/Journalism degree preferred), Juris Doctor (JD) preferred.
• 1-2 years of professional writing experience in marketing, communications, or similar field
• Internet copywriting experience preferred
• Knowledge of legal terminology a plus.
• Knowledge of basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) standards.
• Familiarity with AP style strongly preferred.
Please use the StarTribune application to submit your resume for consideration or you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CWKES in the subject line.