Epic Business Analyst - MyChart/EpicCare Link
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- Responsible for working with Epic's MyChart and EpicCare Link applications and Allina's overall patient portal strategy.
- Consults with internal customers to analyze, design, develop and maintain technical application systems to support business needs.
- Translates business requirements into technical system specifications for other Information Services (IS) functions.
- Develops and provides training to end users on how to use functionality in the technical application system.
- Supports end users when they have questions or problems using the technical application systems.
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred or applicable work experience with technical application systems. (Electronic Medical Record)
- Minimum 3-4 years business applications experience in broader and complex areas. Epic application experience in MyChart, EpicCare Link and/or ambulatory apps preferred.
- Identify, define and document business processes in need of improvement/implementation
- Develops test scripts/scenarios/cases to test technical system before the functionality is moved to production.
- Understands basics of project management. Ability to manage small projects. Actively participates in medium/large project teams utilizing project methodology tools.
- Provide on-call support/user support (remote or on-site)
- Training of end users or other trainers
- Manage requirements conflict
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time (40 hrs/wk)
- Days, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Non contract
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA