Patient Access Liaison I
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- Process various incoming information calls for metro hospitals and clinics
- Will be eligible for answering service functions and promotion to PAL 2 in three months based on skill progression
- Will be eligible for appointment scheduling functions and promotion to PAL 3 in six months based on skill progression
- Will use customer service, strong phone skills and detailed system knowledge to support hospital and clinic operations through multiple phone contacts
- High school diploma.
- One year post secondary education preferred
- Six months customer service experience
- Prefer clinical and / or data entry skills with PC internet skill experience
- Medical terminology skills required
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Volume-based flexible scheduling on a Work Force Management system; including weekends and some holidays
- This position will work every weekend
- 40 hours per week
- Non Contract
- Day, Evening and Night shifts - schedule may rotate every 90 days, must be flexible
- There are multiple positions available, please apply to this requisition to be considered for them all.
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA