Regional Sales Executive
About Wand Corporation
Wand Corporation is the global technology leader for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry working with some of the most known and world-class brands today. Delivering in our mission to be the greatest restaurant management and technology partner in the world, Wand has experienced double digit growth in each of the past 10 years. To further our growth and our customers’ success, our vision is to revolutionize worldwide restaurant operations through technology, services, and data. If you enjoy an aggressive, technology-oriented, results-driven culture, Wand may be the right fit for you.
Our Sales executives are responsible for increasing and developing the sales of Wand Corporations’ Products and Services in many different settings.
- Develop a territory plan and execute to ensure maximum market penetration
- Sell Point of Sale, WAND Software, Digital Menu Boards, and other products and services provided by Wand Corporation
- Achieve/Exceed set sales quota for your territory
- Travel a minimum of 70% of time
- Make a minimum amount of phone calls daily (65)
- Prepare customized presentations based on potential customers’ needs as well as proposals
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Working with account management to ensure happiness of customers
Specific responsibilities will vary according to level of seniority (client contact, for example, will increase with experience) but will include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Recording sales and order information and working with implementation to ensure a successful
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Sales Process Orientation
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 4 year College Degree (minimum)
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Valid Drivers license
Relocation and sponsorship are not available for this position.
This is a full time position - contract and recruiters need not inquire.