This job is no longer available
Wand Corporation is the global technology leader for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry working with some of the most known and world-class brands today. Delivering in our mission to be the greatest restaurant management and technology partner in the world, Wand has experienced double digit growth in each of the past 10 years. To further our growth and our customers’ success, our vision is to revolutionize worldwide restaurant operations through technology, services, and data. If you enjoy an aggressive, technology-oriented, results-driven culture, Wand may be the right fit for you.
The Technical Assistance Center Associate is responsible for providing first rate, high quality and exceptional customer service to our expanding nationwide network of Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) customers. This position will also provide assistance, coordination, and follow up on reported issues and resolve complex problems related to systems, applications, hardware and software supported by customer service in a call center environment.
• Execute the daily functions of helpdesk with strict adherence to ticket handling procedures and documentation.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting to our QSR customers regarding computer hardware/software, networking/connectivity and problem solving.
• Follow through to ensure all tasks are appropriately communicated to customers.
• Escalate tasks to appropriate departments.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends (Shifts available are detailed below)
• Individual should also have strong team orientation, the ability to follow predefined support processes, and the initiative to propose efficiencies
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Heavy call volume
• Associates Degree in computer-related field desired
• A+ certification would be a plus.
• 2 years+ of previous help desk experience
• Significant hardware/software experience with PCs
• QSR Experience would be a plus
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Personal Computer
Typical working environment:
- Moderate Noise level
*** The shifts currently available are:
7:00am to 3:30pm Tuesday – Saturday
5:00am to 1:30pm Tuesday – Saturday
2:30pm to 11:00pm Tuesday – Saturday
3:30pm to 12:00am Tuesday – Saturday***
These are full-time positions.