Seeking Programmer Analyst with 5 years of AS/400 (iSeries) experience using RPG IV and/or RPG/ILE as well as CL, and DDS/DB2 file structures.
“HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?”
· In this role you will work on various projects both with the team and independently. Qualified candidates will have a minimum 5 years development experience on IBM iSeries (AS400).
· Experience with integrating, developing and supporting business applications will be an asset.
· You must possess strong leadership, organizational, written and oral communication, business and technical analysis skills and must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Information Technology or equivalent is preferred
· 5 years of AS/400 (iSeries) experience using either RPG IV and/or RPG/ILE as well as CL, and DDS/DB2 file structures.
· Strong work ethic and capable of working independently or in small groups
· Excellent communicator, who can effectively translate user requirements into specifications.
· General understanding of the software development life cycle and database design
· Experience with LANSA, Help/Systems SEQUEL, SQL, and WebSphere a plus