This job has now expired
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by:
The mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God.
Growth & Innovation
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Avalon Square - a senior living community in downtown Waukesha, WI is seeking a Maintenance Technician for its team.
- 37.5 hours per week Mon - Fri
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- On Call Rotation / Emergency Call-Ins
- This is a Full Time Benefitted position
- Minor electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and painting skills required
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level I core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well to and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.