Physical Therapist Case Manager
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Home and Community Services (HCH) is the trusted provider and expert resource in delivering patient-centered care and services for patients and families needing rehabilitation, advanced-illness or end-of-life care. With headquarters located in St. Paul, Minn., services are provided in 19 Minnesota counties, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Provide Physical Therapy services to clients in a home care setting.
- BS or MS in Physical Therapy from an APTA accredited program.
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in MN (must supply a copy of license annually to HR/Manager).
- BLS certification
- 2-3 years of previous physical therapy experience.
- Some home care experience is preferred.
- Ability to assess age related general medical and environmental conditions and needs of clients.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function independently as an interdisciplinary team member.
- Must be adaptable and flexible, willing to cross over geographic areas in time of need.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to articulate the value of the Physical Therapy discipline.
- Basic computer skills.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- Day shifts- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Every 8th weekend
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings including the State Capitol, the Fitzgerald Theater (home to Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion"), the Landmark Center, the St. Paul Hotel, and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of MN, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the MN History Center. St. Paul offers many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA