This job is no longer available
Executive Assistant needed for our Minneapolis client! This position will serve as the Assistant to the President/CEO and provide proficient and advanced administrative support to the Executive Office, and act as a staff liaison to the Board of Directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides high level administrative support to the President’s Office, including, but not limited to: communications functions, office systems development and maintenance, management of inquiries and correspondence, etc.
• Acts on behalf of the President during his absence, ensuring the functioning of the President’s Office, in relationship to both internal and external needs and inquiries.
• Provides Board of Directors-related services including, but not limited to: maintenance of Board and Board Committee data, coordination of Board meetings and preparation of minutes, and maintenance of annual Board due diligence records.
• Provides support to Board committees staffed by the President/Chief Executive Officer.
• Designs and prepares a wide array of materials for use by the President’s Office in advancing organizational mission and strategic services.
• Undertakes and manages special projects, other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty.
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
To be considered for this opportunity, please use the StarTribune application feature to submit your resume or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGEA in the subject line. Thank you!