This job is no longer available
- Strong concepting, design, layout and refined use of typography.
- Use of strategic thinking to deliver work that is aesthetically pleasing, thoughtful and visionary.
- Delivering creative and innovative solutions that demonstrate a broad range of fresh and original solutions to the creative brief.
- Displaying a sense of methodology and process behind your work.
- Responding well to direction, and being able to incorporate feedback in a new creative way.
- Employing exceptional presentation skills to articulate concepts clearly to internal teams, and being comfortable presenting to audiences both large and small.
- Meeting project timelines through good management of workflow and ability to prioritize, organize and plan.
- 5-10 years of design experience in a corporate marketing department or ad agency
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree
- A true passion for design and its role in branded marketing communication
- Background in branding and print and/or web design
- Proficiency in the full creative suite (CS4 or higher)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You must include a link to an online portfolio of current work samples to be considered
* Local candidates only, please.
Digital People, your marketing and creative staffing agency, offers freelance, project engagements, consulting and executive search opportunities for professionals who specialize in the fields of Creative, Interactive, Advertising and Marketing.
Division: Digital People
Job ID: GEN6226