BEMIDJI AREA SCHOOLS
is accepting applications for:
This is a job level 12 (hourly range: $25.11-26.39), twelve month, full time position. The position includes insurance, vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
The person in this position is responsible for ensuring cleanliness, safety and security of buildings and mechanical operations.
Applicants should have the skill, ability and knowledge to:
• Maintain HVAC, mechanical and plumbing systems
• Perform inspection of facilities
• Calculate estimates for repairs and prepare bids
• Hire and monitor contractors
• Prepare department budget and allocate resources
• Communicate and relate effectively
• Operate motor vehicles and hold a valid drivers license
• Supervise, train and evaluate employees
Applicants must hold license for:
• State of Minnesota Class C Chief Boiler Operator
Preference may be given to those holding a license for:
• State of Minnesota Certified Pool Operator
To apply log on to: www.bemidji.k12.mn.us, select District and Job Opportunities. Please attach a cover letter and resume with business references to the electronic application. If you need accommodation to complete the application, please contact Human Resources at 218-333-3100 ext.111. Deadline for applying: April 11, 2012.
Bemidji Area Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator