This job is no longer available
This position will create, budget, design, and produce printed and online communication material used in internal and external marketing and communication initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree (BFA or BA in fine arts) with emphasis in graphic design or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of design and production experience
• Strong conceptual, typographic, communication, and project management skills
• Proficient in Adobe CS5 (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) on a Mac platform; and have familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of Dreamweaver or Word Press and HTML
• Experience in advertising art direction, a plus
Prerequisite(s): Criminal Background Check
Type of Position: Full-Time Regular Position FTE: 1.00
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary Range: 37-47k
For a complete job description and to apply visit: https://jobs.stolaf.edu
Only online applications will be accepted. If you need assistance with the application process please call 507-786-3068
A liberal arts college affiliated with the Lutheran Church (ELCA), St. Olaf College is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity in its students, faculty, and staff. We are especially interested in candidates who will support and further the mission of our diverse community.