Performance Improvement Analyst
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Mercy Hospital, located in Coon Rapids, Minn. serves the northern metropolitan communities with a full continuum of care and services and has been nationally recognized for its expertise and outcomes in cardiovascular care. With 2,300 employees and 239 staffed beds, Mercy provides inpatient and outpatient services to nearly 140,000 patients each year. It shares its nearly 842-physician medical staff with Unity Hospital in Fridley, Minn.
- Provide project management and analytical support for performance improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the training / mentoring of Mercy Leadership in performance improvement methodology.
- Advance the Mercy Hospital strategic initiatives and create benefits to the organization in financial performance and patient and employee satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support to Service Excellence initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- MBA of MHA preferred, with internship or fellowship.
Experience - Minimum Requirements:
- 1-2 years consulting experience.
- 3-5 years health care experience.
- 1-2 years statistical analysis experience.
- 2-3 years project management experience.
- 1-2 years experience with quality improvement, LEAN, Six Sigma and/or other improvement methodologies.
- Strong Change Management and Negotiation / Conflict Management Skills.
- Proficient analytical and Data Management skills, including statistical analysis.
- Proven facilitation skills and ability to manage multiple change initiatives.
- Detail - oriented with strong organizational, communication / interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong Customer Service orientation.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- 32-40 hours per week
- Day shift
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA