Environmental Svcs Aide - Casual
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
River Falls Area Hospital (RFAH) is located in River Falls, Wis., just 30 minutes east of St. Paul, Minnesota. RFAH has 20 staffed beds, 210 employees and more than 156 affiliated physicians. The shared medical campus includes primary care and specialty clinics, a long-term care facility and a wellness and fitness center. A broad range of inpatient and outpatient hospital services are provided to approximately 28,000 patients each year.
- Perform discharge room cleaning, outpatient, surgical services cleaning along with common area cleaning per Infection Control and Environmental Services protocols and standards.
- Includes recycling and confidential paper pickup.
- High school diploma.
- Understanding of cleaning tasks and protocols preferred.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong attention to cleaning and work organization details.
- Very good respectful and honest communication skills with co-workers and Nursing Departments.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Casual position - no regularly scheduled hours
- Day/Evening shifts
- Every other weekend rotation
- Provide temporary casual coverage in Housekeeping department during the day/evening/weekends with a weekend rotation and weekend call.
Ranked one of the "best small cities" in the country by Demographic Daily, River Falls truly is a great place to work and live. The River Falls community has the advantage of maintaining a small town atmosphere while benefiting from all the resources of the Twin Cities just 35 minutes away. River Falls is home to the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and the Chippewa Valley Technical College. Whether it's taking advantage of the recreational opportunities of the Kinnickinnic River, a nationally recognized class one trout stream, or the up-close excitement of the NFL's Kansas City Chiefs summer training, you'll find big time fun and easy living in this small town.
- Located 35 miles East of the Twin Cities
- Population = 14,343
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA