Epistemic Game Technology Manager - Madison , WI
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Epistemic Game Technology Manager
Bachelor's degree required in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. Masters degree preferred.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
- Demonstrated experience and ability in managing and supervising a team of developers required.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills required with the ability to translate technical information into everyday language and vice versa.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment with fast moving projects and short deadlines a must.
- Strong ability to quickly understand how the technology in the Epistemic Games Research group is being used to support the research a must.
- Knowledge in web-based educational games and learning preferred.
- Familiarity in the management and support of web-based educational game environments preferred.
- Ability to learn the basics of software used for statistical analysis required.
For a complete job description and how to apply instructions, please click on the "Apply now" button to be redirected to the website.