This job is no longer available
POSITION: Staffing Enterprise Administrator
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Regular, Salaried, Exempt
LOCATION: Emerge, 1101 W. Broadway Av, Minneapolis 55411
CLOSING DATE: April 8, 2012
Emerge is a social enterprise focused on developing human capital by connecting disadvantaged individuals with economic opportunities. This work takes place in four related areas – workforce, supportive housing, business ventures, and community development – and it gets done by activating a network of partners. Our big objective is to power social momentum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent combination of work and educational experience.
- Two years of work experience in temporary employment, employment/training, or related field.
- One year of work experience in a leadership/supervisory role.
- Experience in or firsthand knowledge of the temporary staffing field.
- Working knowledge of the major components of temporary staffing and/or employment programs to include rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of current workforce and labor market trends, job development practices, and local companies and community organizations throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Ability to manage/supervise staff and coordinate activities and workload.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, group workshops, orientations, or other events.
- Skilled in conducting assessments and interviews.
- Ability to plan, develop and manage programs and budgets.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Access to reliable transportation and the ability to travel within the metro area to employer locations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekend hours.
- Ability to communicate with and interact respectfully with a diverse group of people.
- Provide coordination, leadership, and training for Emerge Staffing Temporary Employment enterprise.
- Directly and indirectly supervise on-site employment program staff and adjunct positions.
- Facilitate meetings, group workshops, orientations, or other events with staff.
- Recruit, screen, assess, and interview applicants to match skill-sets to temporary work orders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with businesses, participants/staff, government, foundations, etc.
- Develop sales strategy and implement marketing plan.
- Administer temporary employee’s payroll; including troubleshooting problems, unemployment claims, employment verifications, wage garnishments and child support deductions.
- Provide data management and data entry to maintain information related to temporary employees.
- Monitor budget, invoices and payroll reports.
- Record, maintain, and provide information required for reports.
Agency’s Website: www.emerge-mn.org
APPLY ONLINE: https://careers-macc.icims.com
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M / F H DV