Provider Coordinator (Temporary)
This job has now expired
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital is the largest not-for-profit hospital in the Twin Cities with a longstanding tradition of compassionate care and service; centers of excellence in cardiovascular care, oncology, neuroscience, orthopedics and obstetrics; and leadership in education and clinical research. Located in Minneapolis, Minn., Abbott Northwestern is a 633-bed hospital. Its 5,330 employees and 1,586 physicians care for nearly 370,000 patients and their families each year from the Twin Cities area and throughout the Upper Midwest.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital is proud to be recognized as an ANCC Magnet Hospital.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Perform Provider Coordinator coverage at assigned Sister Kenny Rehabilitation department across the metro
- Work with patients to gather health information, collect co-pays, and schedule patient appointments using computerized scheduling
- Workin with therapists regarding schedule management and build scheduling templates
- Manage account workqueues
- Answer phones, file, and fax paperwork
**We have more than one position open. Please apply to this opening to be considered for all the positions**
- High school diploma
- Additional education and/or experience in a healthcare environment is encouraged but not required
- Previous experience with electronic scheduling system preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer and keyboarding skills
- Team player
- Will require dependable vehicle
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
Temporary Position: April through September
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- Day Shift: Variable work schedule
- No weekends
- Non Contract
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA