Wand Corporation is looking for a driven, high-energy individual who will play a key role as a Solutions Developer with an excellent Approach to problem-solving and working in a framework-driven environment. The individual should be a strong developer who will learn to construct and implement stable, re-usable and industry-standard application solutions and frameworks using his development skills to implement business solutions.
Wand Corporation is the global technology leader for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry working with some of the most known and world-class brands today.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· 1+ years of Experience in Core Software Development.
· Ability to develop and troubleshoot:
o Web Applications in Silverlight, WPF, .NET 2.0
o Web Services, SOA,
o WPF / .NET Forms Client Applications
o Server-based, n-Tier architectures.
· Microsoft .NET / Mono, Silverlight / Moonshine Development.
· Strong SCM Experience with Microsoft TFS and Subversion.
· Hands-on knowledge with RDBMS / TSQL programming
· Knowledge of Linux OS, Kernel, and Open Source Software is a plus.
· Ability to drive SDLC by taking Requirements and presenting good design before implementation
· Ability to develop Unit Test Cases using nUnit, jUnit or other Unit Test Methodology
· Ability to adhere to and follow change management practices and develop documentation and release notes as part of the Software Development effort.
· Solid understanding of UML or other Design Methodology is a must.
****Sponsorship for this position is available****
Full Time Position Applicants Only - No free-lance, contract workers, or companies need apply.