This job is no longer available
AgriBank, FCB, located in St. Paul MN is a $73 Billion financial institution providing funding and business services to Farm Credit lending institutions covering a 15 state area in the Midwest. We have a great opportunity for a Lending Officer who will manage an assigned commercial loan participation portfolio including credit evaluation, loan documentation, pricing strategy and credit administration; will provide market knowledge and risk assessment for assigned industries; will support business development; and will participate as a member of Loan Committee.
- Bachelor's degree in agricultural economics, business or related field (advanced degree preferred).
- 3-5 years experience in credit and lending operations with experience or interest in handling large agricultural production, agribusiness and multi-lender capital markets loans.
- The incumbent will become established in the industry network for one or more important agribusiness market segments.
- Experience or interest in the hog, dairy, or grain industries highly desirable.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Travel 25-30%.
AgriBank, FCB, located in downtown St. Paul, offers competitive salary & benefits, including an incentive plan & indoor parking. If you seek exciting work in a team environment; candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the Apply Now Button.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER