CMA/LPN (Maple Grove Medical Center)
This job has now expired
As a CMA/LPN within the Maple Grove Medical Center, you will be responsible for providing professional, quality medical care to patients and providing quality support to the medical staff. You will assist physicians with patient examinations and minor surgical procedures. May administer injections or give treatments under direction of physician. You will schedule or perform clinic procedures as physician directs. You will prepare exam rooms for patient visits and record patient’s medical history and other relevant data in EMR system. You will perform delegated medical functions, under the direction of a physician or RN, in accordance with all policy, procedure and practice guidelines.
To qualify for this role, you must
- Be a graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (AAMA or ABHES) OR
- Possess a valid LPN license
- Be a team player, flexible, organized, and possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess excellent computer skills
- 1-2 years experience in a specialty clinic
- Endocrinology experience
- EPIC experience
We offer competitive salary and benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.