This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to work at a company located in Eden Prairie.
1. Independently performs production line setup, change over and adjustment of production lines, and handles machine adjustments in an efficient manner to minimize downtime. The machinery includes, but is not limited to:
· Tex Wrap
· Bottle and tube Line
· VFF and HFF packaging lines
· Wrapping, stacking, counting and collating systems
· Steam heated jacketed vessels
· Heat tunnels
· Shrink machines
· Centrifugal, diaphragm, and peristaltic pumps
2. Performs routine maintenance and repair on all production machinery to avoid breakdown.
3. Monitors production start-up and promptly responds to production maintenance calls to minimize downtime and increase production efficiency.
· Installs new equipment on production lines and performs tests to ensure equipment is operating correctly.
· Trains production workers in the proper operation of production machinery to avoid down time and injuries.
· Operates tool room equipment when necessary.
· Engineers and designs new equipment
1. 2-year technical degree in packaging, automation, or machine design and maintenance
2. 5 years hands-on machine maintenance experience on a variety of packaging machines
3. Ability to operate shop machines (lathe, mill, band saw) and fabricate repair parts
4. Ability to read and understand assembly drawings and sketches
5. General electrical and electronic knowledge required
6. Working knowledge of PLS and PLC machine set-up
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
8. Possess a positive work attitude with the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers at all levels
9. Low pressure boiler and forklift license preferred
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.