This job has now expired
The Marketing Coordinator assists corporate communications and marketing department with daily duties and projects, including updating internal/external web sites, content writing and editing, updating physician profiles, managing distribution lists, updating information, templates, brochures and fact sheets. Assists with updating social media pages.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Post secondary education in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 0-3 years related experience in marketing or communications environment
- Strong writing and editing skills; strong computer skills
- Attention to detail, ability to organize information and track detail
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing tasks and priorities
- Ability to gather information from different sources, including the internet
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Successfully completed internship in related field
- Experience updating internal and external web sites
- Knowledge of and interest in healthcare industry
Wage range: $13.92 to $15.50 per hour
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.