This job has now expired
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by:
The mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God.
Growth & Innovation
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Senior Housing Partners, is seeking a Housing Advisor for its team.
This is a temporary full time position with the potential of becoming regular part-time at the Valley Ridge site in Burnsville. Presbyterian Homes will be managing this community and working along side the Dakota County Community Development Agency to accomplish marketing stragies and goals.
Valley Ridge, senior housing community, is a joint venture between Dakota County Community Development Agency and Presbyterian Homes and Services. The community located in Burnsville at County 5 & Burnsville Parkway is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2012 and includes 80 independent, 40 assisted living and 20 memory care apartments.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Housing Advisor is responsible for representing Senior Housing Partners and Presbyterian Homes & Services and it’s operating entities to the community at large in relation to the marketing goals of the organization. This position develops and implements the start up marketing for new projects developed by Senior Housing Partners and transitions ongoing maintenance of the marketing strategies to the site operations per established site plansQualifications:
- College degree in social work, gerontology, marketing, human services or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in senior housing, service or health care related environment.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other common computer programs. Must be experienced and able to use lead management software.
- Must be a team player, willing to take directions and accept responsibility for meeting specified objectives.
- Must understand the basic principles of marketing and sales.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.