This job is no longer available
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related area.
- The ability to organize and design materials for clean presentations to clients.
- Strong writing, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel, as well as CS4 InDesign.
* Local candidates only, please.
Digital People, your marketing and creative staffing agency, offers freelance, project engagements, consulting and executive search opportunities for professionals who specialize in the fields of Creative, Interactive, Advertising and Marketing.
Division: Digital People
Job ID: GEN6257