RN - Care Manager
This job has now expired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge of care coordination/case management that meet the health and social service needs of members on State Public Programs
• Comprehensive assessment skills of individuals with complex medical and/or social problems.
• Coordinate patient services with appropriate clinic, county and other personnel to achieve the most appropriate and cost effective member care to optimize the long term health of the member
• Displays a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Self-directed, self-starter.
Minimum two year's experience in care coordination/case management across the continuum of health care (hospital, clinic, nursing home, home care etc.) with primary emphasis in telephonically working with complex medical issues. Experience with mental/behavioral health is preferred. Significant understanding of managed care and experience working with multi-cultural populations is highly desired.
B.S. in nursing or Registered Nurse with a nursing diploma (3 year program) or Associate degree in nursing with five or more years experience also considered.
Current Unrestricted Minnesota license
RN Direct Hire Opportunity!
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm