Research Coordinator Assistant
Location: Fridley, Minnesota
Employment Status: Part Time
We are a private research facility looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, compassionate professional to join our practice as a research coordinator assistant. Established February 2010, we are a new and growing research facility. Our work environment is very positive and team oriented. We all work together to give the best possible care to our patients.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, compassionate professional to join our practice.
Hours may vary, starting at ~ 15 - 20 hrs a week (3 to 4 days a week).
- Rooming Patients
- Obtaining Vital signs
- Obtaining current health information as well as past medical history of patients
- Licensed as an RN
- Minimum 2 years experience in healthcare, preferably working with pulmonary patients
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to be flexible with work demands and to be able to prioritize appropriately
- This position requires a positive attitude, multi tasking, attention to detail and good interpersonal communication as well as a background in healthcare.
Our office is located next to Unity hospital in the professional building.
We offer competitive wages, holiday pay, PTO based on hours worked, and a friendly work environment.
Click apply now to email resume