- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with client contacts and vendors and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders across multiple levels
- Gather project requirements, document change requests, communicate to team as needed, and take appropriate action.
- Analyze client requirements and develop recommendations for solutions as needed
- Provide information to other internal departments regarding project scope and changes to current projects.
- Assume responsibility for timely completion of projects by developing a realistic project schedule using MS Project
- Monitor project milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule, and identify ways to resolve schedule issues.
- Interact with team members to coordinate their activities, obtain or provide information regarding projects and changes to projects, assign tasks and set priorities; including providing work direction to temporary staff.
- Develop, update, and maintain project materials such as manuals, publications, meeting agendas and minutes, and project documentation.
- Manage project delivery to client and contract specifications
- Participate in formal review with internal team and client at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor less experienced personnel on basic project management skills and responsibilities.
- All other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two-four years project management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel; MS Project experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Familiarity with and ability to apply conflict resolution with minimal guidance
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V